[ NETWORKING ]
– Added a game server network channel traffic analysis framework for each client connection.
– Added a game server setting, “net_chan_limit_msec”, which allows server operators to limit amount of processing time the game server can spend on processing packets for each client per tick. Clients that send packets causing server CPU processing time to exceed configured number of milliseconds will be kicked from the game server. Enabled CPU processing time limits on official game servers.
– Added a game server setting, “net_chan_stats_dump” which, when enabled, will dump statistics of each network channel when that network channel is closed. Statistics include messages, bandwidth, and CPU processing time breakdown.
[ MISC ]
– Added support for displaying Berlin 2019 Minor play-off matches in-game.
– Fixed the events lister showing two rows for events that were both favorited and featured.
– Adjusted HE grenade collision hull to reduce rolling when dropped.
[ MAPS ]
– Retextured the pool area so its a lot brighter
– Made movement in the pool area smoother
– Pushed the hostage rescue zone further forward
– Added CT sided cover to the basketball court
– Made the entire kids zone area much brighter
– Updated some textures and meshes throughout the map
– Due to customer complaints, homebrew coffee have added some bins
– Stopped players being able to slide up the horse at T side stadium entrance
– Fixed mesh clipping issue at the ice cream stand
– Overall layout tweaks.
– The anniversary celebration has ended.
[ MISC ]
– Disabled purchasing of snowballs through console commands.
– Fixed server messages to truncate at valid unicode character boundaries.
– Increased buffer size for server notification messages like “Player x left the game”.